Who We Are
At Milliken Medical, we’re guided by 10 core tenets that place our customers, partners, and community at the forefront of what we do. We believe that our company is best served by serving others, that in striving to meet and exceed the expectations of those with whom we work, we will, in turn, meet our own goals.
What We Do for You
Our culture and values are the foundation of our business, driving everything we do and making us a partner you can depend on.
Our Core Values
- Integrity: We do what we say we will do.
- Family-Owned, Professionally Managed: We are a caring community and family acting in the company’s best interest.
- No Walls: With open communication, we listen, learn, and respond.
- Tenacious: We reach our objectives with courage, rigor, and grit.
- Positive Attitude: We question today with belief and optimism about our future.
- Profitability: We achieve profitability through a commitment to performance and results.
- Improvement: We strive to be better, to adapt, and to grow.
- Service: We treat all customers with courtesy, empathy, and respect.
- Benevolent: We give back to our community, people, and planet.
- Dynamic: We are dependable and innovative problem-solvers acting with urgency.