LMB Spring Finger Extension
MK # NORL501C MFG# L501-C HCPCS# A9270
- Provides more traction than the NORL501
- Helps restore PIP joint extension when restricted by joint or soft tissue tightness
- Provides slightly more force than the NORL501 with 12oz
- (340g) of force applied when the PIP joint is in 15° of flexion
- Large, curved dorsal pad helps distribute pressure
- Wires may be bent to adjust forces and to accommodate changes in edema
- To size, measure DPC to DIP Length
- A (2-5/8"); Pad Width, 3/4"
- C (3-3/8"); Pad Width, 1-1/8"
Please Login To See PricingLogin Now
|Specifications for Item NORL501C|
Treat a variety of diagnoses involving PIP joint tightnessIndicated for PIP joint limitation of 45° or lessApproximately 8oz. (227g) of force is applied when the PIP joint is in 15° of flexionThe contoured center pad distributes pressure evenly on the PIP jointBilateral wires may be bent to adjust force and to accommodate changes in edemaTo size, measure from the distal palmar crease to the distal finger crease (finger extended)Length: 3½"Middle Pad Width: 1⅛"
Please see the manufacturer's warranty for terms and conditions which are included with the product or can be viewed at the manufacturer's website.