Non-Surgical Isolation Gown
Unit Of Measure: Pack of 10 Gowns
Color: Light Blue
BodyMed® Non-Surgical Isolation Gown
Personal Protective Equipment
Level 2 Isolation Gown
The BodyMed Non-Surgical Isolation Gown is a personal protective gown for health care settings that is made of lightweight polyethylene. It is certified as a Level 2 medical isolation gown. This certification means that this gown is tested to meet AAMI Level 2 Guidelines (Level 2: Low risk, to be used, for example, during blood draw, suturing, in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), or a pathology lab)
How to Don & Doff an Isolation Gown
Before putting on a medical isolation gown, read the tips below for guidance on proper donning and doffing.
- Find the appropriate size and type of isolation gown needed. The BodyMed Non-Surgical Isolation Gown is one size fits most.
- Put the gown on and secure with the belt tie around the waist. This Level 2 isolation gown features a thumb-hook cuff style with long sleeves.
- If the gown is too small, use two.
- To remove, unfasten the belt tie. Pull the gown off from the neck and shoulders. Turn the contaminated side of the gown toward the inside. Roll it up and discard properly.
Lightweight Isolation Gown
The BodyMed Non-Surgical Isolation Gown measures 43" x 31" and weighs just 1.8 oz. This medical isolation gown offers ozone, chemical, and aging resistance while being flame retardant.
As one of the most-used pieces of PPE, gowns offer protection for caregivers and patients. The BodyMed Non-Surgical Isolation Gown can be part of an infection-control strategy.
- Level two, light blue isolation gown.
- Includes “thumb-hook” cuff style, long sleeves, and a belt/tie.
- Made of lightweight chlorinated polyethylene, a saturated polymer material.
- Non-toxic with excellent weather resistance, ozone resistance, chemical resistance, and aging resistance.
- Good oil resistance, flame retardant, and coloring performance.
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
- Dimensions: 43" length x 31" chest width.
- Tested to meet AAMI Level 2 Guidelines (Level 2: Low risk, to be used, for example, during blood draw, suturing, in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), or a pathology lab)
- Pack of 10 Gowns
Buy by the Case & Save! New Case Pricing Available Now.
Pricing & Inventory