Pronex Inline Cervical Traction Unit - Regular
MK # GLA100 MFG# PRGCR HCPCS# E0855
- Cervical traction treatment device.
- Helps relieve pain, reduce muscle spasms and decompress spinal structures.
- Supports normal curvature of cervical spine.
- Air-inflated bellows provides up to 35 lbs. of continuously adjustable traction.
- Compact, portable and convenient for home use.
- Features single-hand inflator bulb and release knob.
- User-friendly and without restraints.
- Includes lightweight carrying case, head strap, flexion wedge, instructional DVD and operation manual.
Size: Regular 14" - 16"
Please Login To See PricingLogin Now
|Specifications for Item GLA100|
|Size||Regular 14" - 16"|
Patented design that provides anatomically correct tractionComfortably supports head and neckExerts force evenly and gentlyApplies no pressure on the temporomandibular jointSupports normal curvature of cervical spineGentle traction releaseProvides up to 35 lbs. of continuously adjustable tractionCompact and portable — encourages a high rate of patient complianceUser friendly and without restraintsNo assembly, no weights, no cables, no springs or leversEncourages regular useRegular, 14" - 16"Fits most women of typical height, weight and neck size Includes: a lightweight carrying case, headstrap, flexion wedge, instructional DVD and Operation Manual
Please see the manufacturer's warranty for terms and conditions which are included with the product or can be viewed at the manufacturer's website.