2 Channel Digital TENS/EMS/IF Device
- Use to relieve chronic intractable pain.
- To relax muscle spasms.
- To prevent or retard disuse atrophy.
- To increase local blood circulation.
- To maintain or increase range of motion.
- To reeducate muscles or stimulate calf muscles post-surgery.
- To prevent venouse thromobosis and to treat post-traumatic pain.
- There are dual, isolated channels with adjustable pulse intensity, adjustable pulse frequency and adjustable (TENS) and fixed (EMS) pulse widths.
- 5 TENS modes, 3 EMS modes and 3 IF modes.
- Cover conceals the easy-to-use controls.
- Pulse width ramp up when changing modes.
- Meter for patient compliance.
- Timer allows for 15, 30, 60 minutes and continuous time selections.
- Comes in a hard-sided, protective, plastic case.>
- Includes unit, carrying case, 2 lead wires/1 pack of electrodes (4), 9V battery, adaptor and a manual.
|Specifications for Item ZZA900|
BodyMed® Dual Channel Digital TENS/EMS/IF Combination Unit
Versatile Electrotherapy for Improved Relief
The BodyMed® Dual Channel Digital TENS/EMS/IF Combination Unit is a convenient, easy-to-use EMS unit for use in the office and at home. This electrotherapy unit features a safety amplitude cap and asymmetrical, biphasic, and square pulse wave forms.
Easy to Use
To use, attach the electrode patches to the affected areas to deliver direct stimulation and relief. The adjustable knobs help control treatment intensity and are capped with protective plastic to avoid injury from amplitude overstimulation.
In Office & At Home Convenience
Deliver comprehensive electrotherapeutic care with BodyMed® Dual Channel Digital TENS/EMS/IF Combination Unit package that includes the unit, carrying case, 2 lead wires/1 pack of electrodes(4), 9V battery, adaptor, and manual.
Additional Benefits & Features
- Combination digital TENS/EMS/IF unit with dual isolated channels.
- Uses electrode patches to provide targeted, soothing, non-invasive electrotherapeutic pain relief to affected areas.
- Adjustable wave frequencies for customize patient treatment.
- Patience Compliance Meter monitors patient use by the hour.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Adjustable Pulse Amplitude with plastic-covered knobs for safety: 0-80 mA peak into 500 load each channel, constant current.
- Pulse Rate: 1-Hz-160 Hz (adjustable), 1 Hz/step (1-20 Hz), 5 Hz/step (20-160 Hz).
- Pulse Width: 50-260 ¬µs adjustable for TENS, 10 ¬µs/step and 250 ¬µs fixed for EMS.
- Software Ramp Up protects users from a sudden surge.
- Patient Lock System prevents unauthorized changes to machine settings.
- Timer: 15, 30, and 60 minute mode; and continuous mode.
- LCD panel displays modes, pulse rate, timer and CH1/CH2. Also displays TENS pulse width and EMS on/off time.
- Includes unit, carrying case, 2 lead wires/1 pack of electrodes(4), 9V battery, adaptor and manual.